GETTING READY FOR YOUR NEW SPA
- The time required to deliver your spa varies due to the complexity of each setup. However, 1 to 1 ½ hours is usually the time required.
- If access is not possible, a crane may be necessary. The customer pays for all crane service.
- The customer is responsible for a second delivery charge if access is not available upon first delivery.
- After landing the spa at its final location, the delivery crew will go over how to use and maintain the spa with the homeowners.
- It is impossible for us to guarantee an exact arrival time. All deliveries and setups are timed approximately on delivery dates by mornings, afternoons or evenings. We give a 2-3 hour window.
- It is advisable to secure your cashier’s check for final payment due for the spa, one or two days prior to delivery. Credit cards will be accepted day of delivery prior to dropping the spa on site.
- All delivery dates are subject to receipt of spa to seller from manufacturer. Seller cannot guarantee an exact delivery date due to seasonal and manufacturing complexities.